Oftentimes, we come across businesses that don’t understand the importance of regular commercial carpet cleaning at their offices. Typically, every business uses the same common excuses as to why they don’t need to clean routinely, and it can be frustrating to try and explain why they need our services to preserve their carpets’ quality over time. We have compiled a list of the most common excuses that we have come across when dealing with commercial carpet cleaning, and the answers that you might be surprised to learn.
- “We’re planning on replacing it.”
- If you’re planning on replacing your current carpet, it can be tempting to ignore the current state of the carpet that you have now. You might be tempted to schedule an appointment to have your carpet just ripped out and replaced with something brand-new, instead of trying to deal with carpet that looks worn out, dirty, or soiled. It may be that your carpet isn’t necessarily worn out, but just in need of a quality, restorative cleaning. A high-quality cleaning by a commercial carpet cleaning Los Angeles CA could add years to the life of the carpet you were ready to toss out.
- “It was cleaned in the last year.”
- Many people use this excuse to put off regular carpet cleanings, but oftentimes, your carpet needs more frequent cleanings than you realize. Offices have high-traffic areas that can wear down faster without regular cleanings. Some high-volume businesses require restorative cleanings every month to prevent carpet deterioration. In other words, it really doesn’t matter if your carpet was cleaned in the last year. It might just need to be cleaned again..
- “It’s not in the budget.”
- While it can be understandable for businesses to keep to strict budgets in order to remain successful, appearances can be more important to businesses than the product it sells, in some circumstances. It’s tempting to use a competitively priced (or cheap) commercial cleaning company, but we’ve come to learn that you receive the quality of cleaning that you pay for. Not only this, but you will find a lack of quality products, proper tools, and labor with these companies, which ends up costing your company more than you save. It’s always worth it to your business’s appearance to invest in quality of cleaning over quantity of dollars. Maybe you don’t need a commercial cleaner to visit you every day, but you might need a quality team to come once a week. Though it may seem like an unnecessary use of funds, it is worth every penny.
- “It looks fine.”
- It’s tempting to judge a carpet on what it looks like on the outside, but oftentimes, the dirt that is filling your carpets isn’t visible. When you actually start seeing how soiled your carpet is, that means that it’s been needing a good cleaning for a while. The soil load in commercial carpets has to get extremely high before it becomes visible, so waiting until your carpet starts to look dirty is the wrong approach.
No more making excuses! If you are looking for a quality commercial carpet cleaner to keep your office looking professional and clean, call Executive Clean. With over 3 decades of experience in the commercial cleaning business, we are confident that we can meet and surpass all of your commercial cleaning needs. Contact us today!