Commercial Disinfecting Services
Disinfection Services for Commercial Facilities: Executive Cleaning Services
Commercial facilities often have higher standards to uphold, considering they are gathering places for large numbers of people and could potentially serve as a breeding ground for spreading germs and viruses.
Executive Cleaning Services provides affordable and reliable cleaning services for commercial facilities throughout the US. Our staff is fully vetted and provided with proper protection of their own to spotless, disinfect, and sanitize commercial spaces.
Our company has 43+ years of experience serving local clients, including all types of commercial, industrial, medical, educational, and corporate facilities. Each of our team members undergoes rigorous training and testing to ensure top-of-the-line service.
- Local, Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- 24/7 Cleaning Service & Support
- Family Owned & Operated
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Over 43 Years In Business
- Free Estimates & Consultations
Request A FREE Estimate
“I manage a large apartment complex and have been working with them for over 5 years. Dependability, professionalism, and speed are their highest goals.”
Deep Cleaning and Sanitizing Guidelines
At Executive Cleaning Services, we are sure to follow professional cleaning protocols for cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting services for commercial facilities.
This service includes:
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and objects with soap and water to reduce the risk of exposure
- Use of EPA-approved disinfectants frequently on porous surfaces and high touchpoints
- Use of alternative options when EPA-approved disinfectants are not readily available
These guidelines have been put in place to help protect everyone from the rapid spread of germs and viruses with appropriate cleaning services in all commercial facilities.
How Often Should Businesses Clean Surfaces
The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting should depend on the level of traffic a specific area or object may have. At a very minimum, surfaces that are touched by multiple people frequently should be cleaned daily as long as the facility is in use.
It is essential to have cleaning and sanitizing equipment available within facilities to allow patrons to upkeep this protection level between cleaning services.
As a rule of thumb, stick to the following cleaning schedule for commercial spaces:
- Areas and objects cleaned and sanitized daily at a minimum
- High traffic objects cleaned and sanitized following every use
- Whenever possible, look to provide shields or barriers for electronics to help build a protective barrier from cleaning and sanitizing products
When scheduling disinfecting services through Executive Cleaning Services, we work on individual schedules to ensure we meet all cleaning and sanitizing needs.
We understand that these cleaning processes differ from client to client, and we pride ourselves on customizing schedules as needed.
Providing Nationwide Commercial Cleaning with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Disinfecting Services for Commercial Facilities
As a business owner, it is essential to follow the necessary steps to help slow any disease spread. And as a team, we at Executive Cleaning Services work to closely follow these crucial steps in our disinfection service, and keep our teams up to date with any new information as it is released regularly.
1. Safe Cleaning & Sanitizing Service
Keeping surfaces clean is the first step in keeping everyone safe and healthy. While it may seem easy enough, there are critical aspects to keep in consideration while cleaning.
- Use disposable gloves while cleaning
- Use soap and water to clean
- Follow with disinfectant
- Create a morning cleaning routine
- Be mindful of frequently touched surfaces (doorknobs, light switches, etc.)
Cleaning is a crucial step as it reduces the number of germs and dirt, but it is important to be followed with disinfectant as this will completely kill any remaining germs.
2. Professional Disinfection Service
Ensuring disinfectant follows proper cleaning helps to ensure to kill all the potential viruses and germs.
Disinfectants are typically harsher chemicals, so it is important to be careful when handling them. Follow these steps to ensure safe and effective disinfectant usage:
- Make sure your disinfectant is EPA-approved
- Carefully read the directions on the label
- Clean surfaces before disinfecting
- Pay close attention to the contact time
- Always wear gloves and wash your hands after removing them
- Keep chemicals out of reach of children
The commercial cleaning and disinfecting services provided by Executive Cleaning Services make sure to use all disinfectants safely to protect all clients and patrons.
There are other precautionary measures commercial facilities can keep in mind while looking for a commercial cleaning business and disinfecting service. We also keep in mind:
- Washing available fabrics
- Adding wipeable covers to electronics
- Cleaning and disinfecting public outdoor areas
- Safety for our cleaning team
We want to make sure that we are cleaning and disinfecting commercial facilities to the best of our ability, while considering the individuals´ safety that makes up our team.
What Customers Say About Executive Cleaning Services
Executive Cleaning Services received an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars
based on 246 reviews.