Specialized Medical Office Cleaning Services
Helping your medical office stay clean, disinfected & compliant
When it comes to cleaning healthcare facilities, medical offices require an additional level of care compared to traditional office buildings. Hospitals and doctors’ offices create the perfect environment for germs to thrive.
With workers and patients frequently circulating in and out of the building, viruses, and bacteria can easily spread from person to person. Even worse, patients are in the most vulnerable state to become sick from cross-contamination.
At Executive Cleaning Services, we offer high-quality healthcare cleaning services that promote the safety and health of all those who enter your building.
Our family-owned and operated cleaning company understands that the cleanliness of healthcare facilities can make the difference between life and death for your patients.
We are a reputable, registered, insured white-glove service with a national scope, in business for nearly 45 years, and available to serve our clients 24/7 in multiple markets across the nation.
- Local, Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- 24/7 Cleaning Service & Support
- Family Owned & Operated
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Over 43 Years In Business
- Free Estimates & Consultations
Request A FREE Estimate
“I manage a large apartment complex and have been working with them for over 5 years. Dependability, professionalism, and speed are their highest goals.”
Medical Office Cleaning Services
Government bodies and private organizations carefully regulate the cleanliness of medical and healthcare facilities. With our medical office cleaning service, you can be sure your facilities will meet these requirements.
Our expert cleaning staff offers a wide range of medical facilities cleaning services, including:
- Medical Office Janitorial services: Our janitorial services include routine cleaning solutions like vacuuming and mopping floors, disinfecting bathrooms, emptying trash cans, and sanitizing surfaces. We tailor our janitorial services to meet the needs of your healthcare facility or office.
- Disinfecting & sanitizing: Keeping facilities clean and sanitary is especially vital, so stopping the spread of this virus from patient to patient is essential. Our staff of cleaners utilizes the highest cleaning standards to kill germs and bacteria and eliminate the spread of the virus throughout your facility or office.
- Tile and carpet cleaning: Floors are some of the most popular areas for germs and bacteria to live. Our team of experts will clean and disinfect carpeting and tiles throughout your building to reduce the spread of germs.
- Patient room cleaning: Patient rooms are breeding grounds for germs and bacteria. Our cleaners will sanitize each room daily and deep-clean the entire area between each admission.
- Restroom facility cleaning: We offer the same level of care and attention while cleaning patient restrooms, employee restrooms, and public restrooms to ensure that these areas remain sanitary every day.
We adhere to the best healthcare facility cleaning practices and standards in the industry. Please call us today for more information about our cleaning solutions.
Disinfect & Protect Staff & Patients From Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI)
Healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) are diseases that patients contract while receiving treatment in a medical facility for another condition.
When germs and bacteria spread throughout a hospital or medical office, patients may become sicker than they were upon arrival, slowing down their recovery. In some cases, patients can even die from HAIs.
Common HAIs include:
- Urinary tract infections
- Surgical site infections
- Bloodstream infections
The best way to prevent the spread of HAIs is to hire a professional cleaning team that will create and maintain a clean, sanitary environment for all patients.
Providing Nationwide Commercial Cleaning with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Healthcare Facilities We Service
At Executive Cleaning Services, our cleaning business provides services to a variety of medical facilities and businesses, including:
- Doctors’ offices
- Surgical centers
- Medical laboratories
- Specialized care centers
- Assisted living facilities
- Urgent care clinics
- Medical offices
- Dentist offices
- Veterinary offices
Whether your medical company deals directly with patients or handles sensitive laboratory materials, we strive to create a clean and safe environment for patients, practitioners, medical technicians, and visitors.
Why Hire a Specialty Medical Facility Cleaning Service?
Improves Quality of Care
Patients who recover in clean, sanitary environments are happier and healthier.
The quality of care given by practitioners to patients improves when you hire a specialized medical cleaning company to reduce the spread of pathogens and bacteria.
Creates a Positive Reputation
The cleanliness of your healthcare facility or office communicates to practitioners, patients, and visitors that you offer high-quality, modern services.
In contrast, run-down or dingy facilities leave the impression of outdated services and carelessness.
Increases Employee Satisfaction
Healthcare employees who work in a clean, sterile environment have a lower chance of contracting illnesses from their patients.
Working in a clean environment also promotes a more positive work environment and improves employee satisfaction. Both of these factors contribute to lower employee turnover, saving your business money in the long run.
Saves You Money
Traditional commercial cleaners may take longer to complete the deep-cleaning services necessary for healthcare facilities, leading them to cut corners in other areas or charge you more money.
In contrast, our professional healthcare cleaners have special training to maximize efficiency without sacrificing quality.
What Customers Say About Executive Cleaning Services
Executive Cleaning Services received an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars
based on 246 reviews.
Let’s Clean & Disinfect Your Medical Office
We value the health and safety of your patients just as much as you do. Our staff of professional cleaners seeks to meet the following goals at each healthcare cleaning job:
- Eliminate cross-contamination
- Prevent healthcare-associated infections
- Improve patient environment
- Reduce risk to your business
We meet these goals through extensive professional training, regular evaluations, and feedback from our clients.
When you hire our janitorial company, we will follow each of these steps to provide you with the best quality of services:
- Introduce our staff: We value creating professional relationships with our clients, so our first step once you hire our team is to make personal introductions to you and your employees.
- Discuss your needs: Creating a detailed list of your cleaning needs will allow us to tailor our services to help your facility best meet your goals.
- Develop a cleaning plan: Our team will sit down with you and your executives to create a cleaning plan that meets the needs of your facility or office. This plan includes the schedule we will adhere to, each cleaning service we will provide, and the special regulations we will always follow.
- Request feedback: We strive to exceed your expectations after we complete each cleaning job. To make sure you are satisfied with our services, we will request regular feedback on our performance.
Contact Us Today!
Executive Cleaning Services is a national family and minority-owned-and-operated cleaning service in business since 1976. We care about the health and well-being of our clients, their patients, and everyone in between.
The ECS standard is to go above and beyond the duties of a healthcare cleaning service to provide you with the highest quality of services to help staff and patients stay protected from germs and viruses. To further gain your trust, we offer a 100% guarantee on all of our services.
Call Executive Cleaning Services for the best medical facilities cleaning near you at 1-800-664-6393, or get in touch with our local medical office cleaners for a janitorial quote. We’re available to answer your questions and concerns 24/7/365 about our services and service areas – Contact us today!